Boels Portable Kitchens supplied a fully-equipped kitchen for the Holland House at the Winter Olympics in Vancouver in Canada. The Holland House was the temporary meeting place for Olympic athletes from the Netherlands and their supporters.
Refrigerators and freezers were also supplied to several other locations. Boels Portable Kitchens was involved in the all the planning activities for the main kitchen and various satellite kitchens at other locations. The entire project was of course carried out in close consultation with the caterer and the client.
- 2x 10 metres hot kitchen;
- 1 x 10 metres cold kitchen;
- 1x 10 metres dishwasher unit;
- miscellaneous kitchen equipment;
- a large number of items from the Boels Party & Events assortment.